We are dedicated to celebrating this iconic Chevy body style, collaborating with the Chevy/GMC truck community, and partnering with other enthusiasts to promote the spirit of these remarkable old trucks.
We came across this LS-swapped, 1986 Chevy Silverado C10 a few years ago, and had to have it! We’re in the process of building our dream truck and look forward to sharing the journey with you.
Current features of note:
• Red/White Two Tone Paint (original red)
• New Cato’s Custom Upholstery (Moore & Giles black leather and plaid seat and door panel inserts)
• 6.0 LS (LQ4)
• 4l60 Automatic Overdrive Transmission
• Factory Air Conditioning
• 5/7 Drop
• DJM Lower Control Arms/Shocks/Flip Kit
• K5 Rear Bumper
• New Carpet
• Color Matched (Red) Line X in Bed
• 22x9 & 22x11 MTW Phat-5 Wheels
• 255/30/22 & 295/30/22 Tires
You can also have a look at the progress we’ve made on some of our other trucks, like this 1987 K5 Blazer with just one previous owner.